Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Black bird? Not sure Ive ever heard of that one. If I have, maybe it was under a different name.

Dminner, thanks for the pic! I was lookin for that one and couldnt find it. :)

Chris, what I recommend is you choose what style you want FOR SURE and then go on. I know youve changed back and forth about a billion times. Any of these kits will probably put you near 3000-3500 for everything including paint. Thast not chump change. You CANNOT half ass VIP man. Either you go all out and get the kit and get the flush rims, or dont even bother. The kit and tucking rim and laying out is NOT gonna work for any flow. Aireck is right, it ALL has to flow together. Compare bBist's Spirits xB to Dajaps Spirit xB. NO comparison that Dajap wins best looking hands down. He has the flow to his car and thats what you need. These are just my useful words of noob advice.

scotty

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
way cooool

i like all those pics of kits thanks, some really sweet xB/ bB's in those pages. my favorite no one has mentioned NKB sleek and clean. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
nkb has always been ONE of my personal favs, just not the style i'm going for, but deff a clean smooth kit non the less

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Oh gotcha. Luckystar kit. Black Bird is just their lineup, kinda like D.A.D. or Black Mafia (types 1 and 2). Now I follow. Nonetheless, Im pretty sure Chris is staying with VIP so that, Calracer, NKB, and etc do nothing really for his look. (even though they are indeed hot).

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
the NKB is kinda cool lookin

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ok this thread is 'setting the mood'. where can i find the NKB kit?

·
Registered
537 Posts
^^^I think memoryfab.com can get it for you. Also if you like the red on better, you will need a 1st gen rear bumper. The silver one is USDM spec.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
yea bump away i didnt think itd go this far...keeep posting

·
Registered
672 Posts
Not to thread-jack, but would a fab kit look good with sportmax 501's, 15"? I saw a bb with the 15" works and it looked hawt...would the 501's look equally good?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Eh its all in the eye of the beholder. Generally, the Fab kit looks best with VIP styled rides, since thats waht the kit is designed for. If you want the sport look with 15s, Id look for a generally sportier kit. Quality level, 501s wont come close to Work. Theyll look good and be fine, especially for the good price they are, but I dont know if Id go as far to say ever that Sportmax is on the same level as Work.

scotty

·
Registered
672 Posts
Oh yeah, i know they're not the same quality...hmm, maybe if i got some fourplays then...lol, i dunno..what are some of the more sporty kits out there? THis thread has mostly VIP< what are some kick arse sporty ones?

Thanks, :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK... I am going to go outside of all of your options, and everyone elses recommendations.

Go Garson DAD. Absolutely sick, and I haven't seen very many people running around with the full kit.

And you could either get a set of Garson wheels to match...

Or go with a completely different wheel brand like Weds...

Or you could just completely ignore my recommendations. :)
I'm digging the Garson kit/Weds wheels look.

·
Registered
974 Posts
IMO the NObelese kit is the sexiest kit ever for the xB. That kit just brings the xB to a whole new class of car. If I had the money I'd have one on my ride.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.