Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I say don't choose any of those body kits. All of them are played out. There are replica Noblessee running around so what's the point and quite a few peps have the Spirits kit. As for your wheel options you have......man i dunno. What kinda style are you looking for?? You have posted up VIP and sporty wheels lol. I say for wheels....you buy my Garson's lol

Where can you pick up a replica Noblesse kit from? I've been looking around for one.

Thanks

(Sorry.....I didn't mean to jack the thread)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
garson is it a full replacement ?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That Garson kit is nice. Looks subtle for a bigger kit yet adds a bit of meat to the XB giving it more of a sleek/aggressive look. Some of the "VIP" kits out there are to bulky in my opinion, but they can look nice once fitting wheels/stance is added. I do like the Charge Speed kit on the black XB.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
plus if you get the chargespeed kit, youll have a bench seat in front of your wherever you go. hell you could probably pull up a chair and eat lunch off it at shows!

i am in favor of the DAD kit. its so streamline and smooth.

either way i bet any kit you get is gonna be a good setback in price range that i cant compete with. whatever you get youll make it look good! i have the faith. happy choosing.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Well said Aireck. I think a good choice that I havent seen here yet would be the Final Konnexion kit. You can get it from Rishie at Autornd. Looks like a pretty badass kit and have yet to see it. You wanna be different right? DAD is here. Spirits is here. Garson Black Mafia is here. Fabulous is here. Noblesse is here. W-Blood is here. Final Konnexion is your best bet to be unique. Rock that with some DHs or FS, and youd be pimp shiz.

scotty

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Final Konnexion kit , i dont think i have ever seen that kit

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
ahhh too maNY CHOICES

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you truly wanted to be different you could go with something from BLOOD

but it will be a little pricey, not just getting the kit shipped over, but getting 2 sets of 1st gen bb headlights.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Where can you pick up a replica Noblesse kit from? I've been looking around for one.

Thanks

(Sorry.....I didn't mean to jack the thread)
i can get you the kit!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
If you really want to be different, go Snowy Heron. I have actually contacted a Japanese exporter about the side skirts and rear bumper for this kit. (I'm not really a fan of the front end. I had my own plans in mind.) If anyone is interested in the quote I got to get the rear bumper and side skirts shipped into Long Beach, CA, let me know.

They also make a front lip that flows with their kit and works in conjunction with the 1st generation bB front bumper.

·
Registered
212 Posts
the geraid is a nice kit indeed :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
That DAD kit is the one. Period! The Snowy Herron & Blood kits are slick in a Chevy sorta way. The Garson kit is too Lego-ee! Too much separation along the sides, not smuth.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.