Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys
Before the car goes off to paint (color still pending) Im lookin @ switching out the bodykit and am lookign to change the entire look of the car starting with the bodykit. Heres what I was looking at:

Spirits

Noblessee

Fab

or stick with the JP USA

Wheels Im looking @ rocking are :

Work Euroline DHs in 18s

Work LS105s in 18

Work Emotion in 18s and bronze

JLine 6RL2

oh the choices !!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
I say don't choose any of those body kits. All of them are played out. There are replica Noblessee running around so what's the point and quite a few peps have the Spirits kit. As for your wheel options you have......man i dunno. What kinda style are you looking for?? You have posted up VIP and sporty wheels lol. I say for wheels....you buy my Garson's lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'd say go with what you like. As Matty says though, those kits are becoming a dime a dozen. I say dig deep and look hard for something truly underground and very difficult to get your hands on.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not really feeling that kit ( the affection). Im not sure what style i want a VIP would be a fun car to build

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like the spirts kit and the jp which sucks cuz they are so diffrent hmm

·
3,453 Posts
That kit definitely looks better on the black car....I think because it's a bit lower too.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my thoughts exactly

·
3,453 Posts
I'd rock the chargespeed kit if I had the money for the kit, new wheels, fogs...etc....lol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
OK... I am going to go outside of all of your options, and everyone elses recommendations.

Go Garson DAD. Absolutely sick, and I haven't seen very many people running around with the full kit.

And you could either get a set of Garson wheels to match...

Or go with a completely different wheel brand like Weds...

Or you could just completely ignore my recommendations. :)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you know i was actually lookin @ those

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.