Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after i crashed my souped up 93' accord ex... i went to shop for a new car and voila.. i got me a sand pearl black ' 05 xb. it was love at first sight. thinkin to myself...imagine all the stuffs i can do with it. very spacious, it turns heads, gas savers..so haha you V6s and V8s. but the only thing that i'm not used to is the horse power. a soccer mom beat me with her mini van. it crushed my ego. oh well.

xb love :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you'll be doing some modding soon enough. Take lots and lots of pictures, we like that around here. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I Agree I Have A 98 Civic I Had A 2000 Toyota Celica I Traded Even For My Box So Far I Love It Im Thinking About Bagging It What Do You Think?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
dew it ! drop it like it's hawt! lol

go ahead and bag it either that or a set of good coilovers that go real low.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow, Heinz first post resurrected from the dead!

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
after i crashed my souped up 93' accord ex... i went to shop for a new car and voila.. i got me a sand pearl black ' 05 xb. it was love at first sight. thinkin to myself...imagine all the stuffs i can do with it. very spacious, it turns heads, gas savers..so haha you V6s and V8s. but the only thing that i'm not used to is the horse power. a soccer mom beat me with her mini van. it crushed my ego. oh well.

xb love :D
welcome to yer new addiction. stay awhile......

btw, i sense BLOOD for some reason........

:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.