Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have asked for some interior dress up for your xB's and as usual Scionpro is bringing another exclusive design to market. This is a high quality ball milled stainless steel upper dash insert that goes on both sides of your center guage pod. It features a polished chrome like edge with a smooth brushed finish on the interior. This is a two dimensional piece with depth from the edge to the brushed part of about 1/2 a mil. The whole piece with adhesive backing is about 1.5 mil thick. Check it out here....
http://www.scionpro.com/cart/product_info.php?products_id=570

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if I'm going to see this on Evildave's xB in the next few weeks?

Very nice Steve!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Wow!

I'm going to order that piece for sure. It goes with the instrument cluster face I'm making.

Steve is a great guy to deal with as well. I talked with him pleanty while ordering other parts and he even got the manufacturer of one of the parts to make an already special part different just the way I wanted it.

Excellent guy!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Now that is one dash kit I could see myself getting!

Wow, that's really nice, and would flow very well!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Oh my. . .

How very shiny.

That is very, very tempting. I’m going to seriously consider this when its time to step up on the interior.

I’ll also vouch for Steve. Great guy to buy from.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Any idea if they will ever make painted or anodized pieces? Those are Hawt, adding to the end of the never ending mod list.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I can order these in powder coat finish for an extra charge.(one color only) Personalized etching in the brushed area is also available. I would prefer for those of you that want to paint or powder coat to do it locally though, so that you have more control over the final color and finish of the product. It could even be two toned ie; the edging in one color and the center another or just accent the edge and leave the brushed center. Ideas are just flying out of my head today!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice piece.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I wasn't interested till I saw them on the dash. damn it! would look nice with my speedo trim ring. Hows about you guys fab chrome rings for my outer vents????

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hear you loud and clear. Been working on that one for a while. I think I may have finally landed a manufacturing connection for that. It takes about three months to bring on a new product.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Poll question:brushed or polished?

Ok my manufacturer says they can do the trim rings for the a/c vents and the main gauge cluster in stainless. Now here is the poll question.....Brushed finish? or polished chrome like finish? Lets hear it

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes I can order these in powder coat finish for an extra charge.(one color only) Personalized etching in the brushed area is also available. I would prefer for those of you that want to paint or powder coat to do it locally though, so that you have more control over the final color and finish of the product. It could even be two toned ie; the edging in one color and the center another or just accent the edge and leave the brushed center. Ideas are just flying out of my head today!
hello, i also have a yellow xb, was wondering if you could powder coat it in yellow to match the vehicle and if so how much?:cool:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All stainless steel products that I carry can be powder coated. As for price ...could not say yet .It will take at least two months to bring these parts to market.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts