Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this time, I' am looking for a responsible and passionate, SCION enthusiast, who will take over and upkeep the existing “RS1 REGISTRY”

The candidate should have knowledge of SCION xB RS1, and preferably an owner of an xB RS1, but not limited to. It will help in your favor, if you have the “skillz” to run the site.

I believe that the New Administrator can accommodate other “Release Series” in conjunction with the existing site, and making it more versatile in its later stage allowing one site to register all RS owners, and promoting a viable site.

If you are interested in “picking up” where I left off and taking it to the next level, or have any questions, please inquire via PM.

Please bear with me, as this will take some time as I go through the process of choosing the best candidate fairly.

I worked hard in acquiring the information that is available for viewing on the “RS1 REGISTRY” site. The information is available to the “Public”, but it is marked for “Viewing Only”. Please do not copy, and decide to make a “REGISTRY” outside from its original intent.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery; yet pilfering is not.

You can view the “site” by clicking on the link in my sig.

Thank you.

Eric
Aka:ThunderGod

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Unfortunately, although I think I have the passion, I certainly don't have the time or skillz to do this registry justice.

If I can be of help though, please let me know.

Good luck brother!

-Alex

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Choppers I really like ur sticker fomr ur back window the big box sticker where you get it and does it come with green ? please let me know thanks

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.