Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I started stripping down my other car and was thinking of putting this on the XB. Just curious what y'all think

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I am visualising all the bit tongues going on right now...:rolleyes:

I think it looks interesting. However, I would try to find a way to make it more "low profile" and hug the roof a little bit more. Not sure if that would be possible without some cutting and welding?

Good luck!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I will say it, but I mean no offense. Wings are for full-on race cars and airplanes. Putting that on a front wheel drive car that can barely touch 100mph will not only reduce the value of your box, but will add no performance value whatsoever. I apologise if that came off rude, but I would hate to see you do something you would regret.

But if you do it anyway, I recommend doing it outside. It looks like it may not clear your garage door lol.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is absolutely ridiculous looking. You would barely make it into your garage with that thing on your xB. Please don't make us all look bad by putting that on that poor vehicle.

·
Registered
361 Posts
keep the hater blockers on and put it on if you like it. the red one in the commerical has a spoiler like that, it looks cool.
I'd try to loose some of the height on it though. I think that is what makes it look a little off. I think if it hugged the roof a little it be tight.
do-it you'll be orignal at least....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
My buddy Jason put one on his Box. We ribbed him beyond belief but he took it in stride. It's your Box, do what you want, just remember if you ask for opinions they're not all going to be favorable. BTW, Jason did slower times in the 8th mile with the wing up than with it down. :eek: :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you're going for the ***** style it will work,just slap on a "tuner style" bodykit,lots of graphics and a roll call. Don't forget the really obnoxious exhaust and a least one piece from APC. It's your ride and you should do what you want with it just be ready for the ***** comments if go with that wing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont worry guys and gals. Im not going to put it on. I just put it on there to see what kind of reactions i would get. I do want a spoiler but not one like that on it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
myxb said:
Dont worry guys and gals. Im not going to put it on. I just put it on there to see what kind of reactions i would get. I do want a spoiler but not one like that on it.
Wheeewwww! Good choice. ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good choice taking it off the other car, it doesn't belong on any car.

·
Registered
165 Posts
myxb said:

Oh thank goodness!!!

i was really worried someone would actually put that on their car.

I thought Darwinism got rid of people like that YEARS ago.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Chop it really low so its there, but not really and then i think it will be just different enough to make you happy. Oh wait it is still 2 feet tall. (noticed you did it with the garage door closed)

·
Registered
611 Posts
i dont personally like that wing there. but i'm very respective of people's mod's and i support you if you like it. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Surprising it fit in the garage with the door open. I had only mabe 2-3 inches to spare tho. I just wish i could have seen everybodys face when they saw it. I never got a reaction like that when it was on my eclipse.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I MIGHT GET IT FOR THIS ONE F/EM ALL DO WHAT YOU WANT

YEA AND THIS LOOK LIKE CRAP TO ..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.