Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 4.0 #643. Dealer found it for me after looking 2 mos. Best choice I ever made. MPG, Room, Fun as can be and won't see the same car every three blocks. Gentlemen, start your toasters.... Let the Mod's begin.:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If I cou8ld afford it, I'd jump on the 4.0 bandwagon. There's 3 of them sitting on lots round here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would have got one ,but I didn't even know a 4.0 was coming out. I didn't like the envy green so I got a new '06 this past October.(Thundercloud Metallic) I wish the salesman would have told me about it. Still lovin it. May the box be with you.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ahhh las cruces. not a far cry from Phoenix. make sure you make it to spring quake. www.springquake.com Congratulations on the purchase, and welcome.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
its so puuurrrdyyyyy, every time i go to the dealer, im glued to the rs4

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
wow you got 420. score. not that it has any importance to me anymore or even to you. but wow the luck of the draw.

·
Registered
20 Posts

My kids just laughed at me when I told them what number it is...they say that it is an ode to my mis-spent youth...they know how their mom used to be...a very long time ago...in a galaxy far far away...

The funny thing is that if it hadn't been that number I probably would have waited to buy it..for another interesting number to come along...

Kat

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats funny if i was looking for an RS4 and that was on the lot, i would have gotten it too. just because.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.