Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the newest addition to my ride. A white neon underbody kit and aggressive eyelids from RANDODE.COM :cool:
Installation of the neon wasn't that bad, however mounting them on the sides doesn't leave you with a lot of choices. You can still kind of see the neon tubes on the side when it's being driven, but I put them as far back as I could. Oh well. I'm stoked!
Love the eyelids, too. THANX RANDODE!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops!

Oh yeah! Forgot to post the pics:

What do you think?

Neon and Eyelids. Could life get any sweeter?!? :eek:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, my box is Shadow Mica color.
The who legal issue is one of the reasons why I chose white neon. I stil don't drive with it on when there are alot of other cars around. I dunno. Just scared that I'll get a ticket. It's not blue or red so I would think it's alright. What's wrong with white?!? :confused:
Back in the day I had blue windshield lights, and got pulled over cuz blue and red lights are strictly for emergency vehicles only. We'll have to see.
I can't wait to attend the next scion meet at IN N OUT next thursday so I can actually show it off. :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
polarproject said:
do you think the cops would'nt mind those lights....they arent blue or red.....they would look sick on a polar white!
We were going to get a white box, but all of our previous cars have all been white, so we wanted something different for a change.
If I had a white one, I'd slap on 18" white rims and white neon! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.