Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have LOVED our scion xB and it's tripped out with custom spoilers, side skirt rocker panels, front and rear bumper covers by DAMD, and stereo... and custom chrome wheels (although they need a little tlc) but we have 2 kids and are pregnant with our 3rd so we need to downgrade to a more spacious, less amazing vehicle unfortunately.

I would love for an xB enthusiast to enjoy this amazing custom car. Is anyone near the Kansas City area interested in taking a look at this vehicle?

I'm sure most of you know but in case you don't, the 2010 Release Series paint color was Murasaki, which means purple in Japanese, the Scion xB Release Series 7.0

View attachment 79735
View attachment 79736
View attachment 79737

Or also maybe someone has tips for how to write a better description 馃 haha!

Sincerely,
Pregnant Again.

Registered
We have LOVED our scion xB and it's tripped out with custom spoilers, side skirt rocker panels, front and rear bumper covers by DAMD, and stereo... and custom chrome wheels (although they need a little tlc) but we have 2 kids and are pregnant with our 3rd so we need to downgrade to a more spacious, less amazing vehicle unfortunately.

I would love for an xB enthusiast to enjoy this amazing custom car. Is anyone near the Kansas City area interested in taking a look at this vehicle?

I'm sure most of you know but in case you don't, the 2010 Release Series paint color was Murasaki, which means purple in Japanese, the Scion xB Release Series 7.0

View attachment 79735
View attachment 79736
View attachment 79737

Or also maybe someone has tips for how to write a better description 馃 haha!

Sincerely,
Pregnant Again.
I'll keep my feelers out for you. The release series xB's are always most desirable. If I hear anything I'll drop a word.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll keep my feelers out for you. The release series xB's are always most desirable. If I hear anything I'll drop a word.
Please do! I've been trying to sell and had 2 people who were super interested and then stood me up when it came time to buy. 馃槄

Registered
Please do! I've been trying to sell and had 2 people who were super interested and then stood me up when it came time to buy. 馃槄
I just checked with Carmax and there are none available (any xB) due to this car shortage. Let alone a 7.0 I saw a 2012 with 92k miles going for $13k The demand for the xB is crazy due to the chip shortage to make new cars- used cars have gone through the roof- ESPECIALLY Scion xB's Any Toyota or Honda- This pic is what I saw when I searched for xB's in my erea: I'd take it to Carmax just to see what they offer.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Parallel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts