Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just like the title says, I need some little plastic anchors for the 2005 Scion Xb. The car is in great condition, but the previous honor has obviously forgotten to put a couple of anchors back on (that may not be what they're called). Such as the ones that go on the very inside of the door panel (when you close the door though, you can't see them), the anchor that goes over the indicators by the dash, and I need some anchors that go over the back hatch cover that's on the inside. You know, that mat thing (not sure what the exact name is for it). But what I was curious to know is if I can get these things at a hardware store or something or if I had to get them vehicle specific. I know the indicator one may have to be gauge specific, but if so, where the heck could I order all these little pieces? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
auto part store has the trim clips for the rear door panel. The other clip I am not sure what you are talking about.

·
Tactical Toaster
2,397 Posts
Napa is probably your best bet. If you take in what you need, they'll be able to find it pretty easily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts