Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i love my box
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im just trying to figure out if some wheels im planing on buying will fit or not, they are 17x7 with a 40mm offset with a 215/40-17 tire size. From what ive been able to check it seems like there wouldnt be any problems but I would like to know if anyone thinks that i might have any issues with them or not. oh and they are Konig Sideways. :D

thanks in advance for the help

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Yep -- Had a set of those myself -- No problems.

·
i love my box
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help with this, and now for another question... type of tires? a friend of mine suggested getting Yokohama AVID H4S, mostly cause its an all season tire, what would you guys suggest?

·
Registered
552 Posts
thanks for the help with this, and now for another question... type of tires? a friend of mine suggested getting Yokohama AVID H4S, mostly cause its an all season tire, what would you guys suggest?
depends, do you live where you need all-seasons like the northern states that have seasons. Or do you live in the southern states that see summer year round like CA??

·
i love my box
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im in NW florida in a little place call fort walton beach (hardly anyones heard of it) but originaly from the great state of hawaii... so i guess all seasons wouldnt do me much good... what would you suggest?

·
Registered
552 Posts
personally I like the these

they are good in water when it rains and are quite, plus I like BF Goodrich
below seem to be the popular one I see a lot

basically go to a shop you like and look around, the people that deal with tires daily would be your best information IMO. Just don't buy cheap tires, you get what you pay for. I don't buy based on price, but by company that I use more and like. There is no one great tire, but a bunch of really good tires. I'd stay away from all-seasons and get something a little quieter since you live in summer all year long.

cheers

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
sweet how did you like them?
Konig has always been a good brand. I've had several of their wheels on my rides. Heres a couple of the box ....................

As far as the tires go - We also live in a dry climate and I ran Falken ZE-512's
which are a "All Season" tire. Not a bad tire for the money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts