Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to keep a 15inch wheel and tire on but want to know what the widest tire or tire and rim combination would be with no extra work just a true bolt on any pics would help thanks in advance

·
Registered
333 Posts
for tires you can run the widest maybe 225...that might be pushing it but fine with 195, 205, 215/50-15

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i had 225/50/15 on my box for a bit. theyre too wide IMHO, and did rub a tad at bumps with 2.5 inch drop.

id say the widest id go for a true bolt on setup would be 215/50/15 and a wheel that would be 15x7 and 15 offset for rear, and 15x7 and 25 offset for front. you wouldnt have to worry at all.

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Anime Gee said:
Want completely trouble free? 205/55-15 & some 15" x 6.5" or 7" wheels with a 38 to 33 mm offset. (^o^ )
yea but that setup isnt even close to flush, and will look like crap IMHO. if you're going to go through with the trouble of gettin wheels, my motto is get them to fit right. i didnt do that the first time around like 90% of the people here. thats what i have spacers to make them look decent ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.