Scion xB Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
serenity11 said:
All the Toyota Rampvans are converted by Braun. Actually they were done by a company named IMS (?), who Braun bought. I am having some problems with the pump system which has caused me to have it back to the dealership four times now. I am getting sick and tired of it already. Everyone has been very intent on getting it taken care of so we shall see. This car is just so perfect for me and a special population of the handicapped community so I hope they get this ironed out, or I am getting my iron out.

Not so serene - serenity11
Lois
yeah I know and I have about 8 more days before Braun won't accept an owner car to convert, I think they are changing the way they do it. [maybe no more kneeling]

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
New armrest cover came in today

I just got my new armrest cover from Scion Shoppe, it's awesome!

Feels much better than the stock cover. Check them out!

www.scionshoppe.com

·
Registered
367 Posts
I won a full set (both front seats, back seat and all head rests) for $40 (buy it now option) on ebay. Made by customseatcovers.com. Keep an eye out for them. Fitment is 95%+ and I didnt really take my time to get them on. Foam backed and has the cutouts for the hooks on the back of the seats. They were a custom order for Scion (or so the seller tells me) and I thought they were a steal at that price.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
heathenbrewing said:
I won a full set (both front seats, back seat and all head rests) for $40 (buy it now option) on ebay. Made by customseatcovers.com. Keep an eye out for them. Fitment is 95%+ and I didnt really take my time to get them on. Foam backed and has the cutouts for the hooks on the back of the seats. They were a custom order for Scion (or so the seller tells me) and I thought they were a steal at that price.
Got pics? :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Tazman im gonna need some help with my rear seat covers and possibly the front, I just cant get them to fit right and i see how clean yours look so i must be doing something wrong....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BigWill184 said:
Tazman im gonna need some help with my rear seat covers and possibly the front, I just cant get them to fit right and i see how clean yours look so i must be doing something wrong....
I can give you a hand on Sunday in Santa Monica if you want.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Heres some pics.

Keep in mind it was at least 200 degrees :p when I put them on. Took about 20 minutes but I want to fit them a bit better...get rid of a few wrinkles.

Rear:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! Looks like you got a good deal. They fit really nice.

·
Registered
367 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Wow! Looks like you got a good deal. They fit really nice.
Thanks Man. I am really happy with them for the price. The pattern is nice and the color matches well.

I have been looking for a set for 6 months now. I buy on the cheap since I travel a lot. Patience does have its rewards. In case anyone else is interested, heres a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002...tegoryZ33702QQihZ008QQitemZ180002212463QQrdZ1

Price did go up though, but still a decent deal at $45.

·
Registered
367 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Are you coming out Saturday, Keith? I wanna see those covers upclose. They look pretty smooth!
Dont know for sure D. Doing the BBQ thing on Saturday day and hitting up a few bars that night. If I do, it will be early in the evening.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts