Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you think i should rock some Fiberglassed Fender Flares for my xb...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Keep it how it is, it has a clean look.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
May I ask why? You tuck anyway. Thats the equivalent of a leg amputee buying shoes IMHO. Its really just not needed. If you got wheels that needed flares, then okay, but until then, no.

scotty

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well we all know my other side is effed up....and i was looking @ new wheels..something with a 18*8.5 or even 9.5...thats why i was debating FFs

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Depending on offset, you wont need flares for 9.5s either. Hell the 962 sport maxs are perfectly fine without flares. May I ask what you're getting? Send me a PM if ya gotta. If you're doing a custom set of 2/3 piece wheels, then we can find a set up for ya where youll do good with flares.

scotty

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was intresting in the 003s in the staggered look in 20s or the 009s

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dooby said:
I was intresting in the 003s in the staggered look in 20s or the 009s
It's a sickness with you now, you just got new rims...stand back ladies and gentlemen, Doobies on a roll! :eek:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i say no. you know why? cause i have the same kit, air bags and i'll be running flares. lol we'll be twins!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
surfcitylocal said:
It's a sickness with you now, you just got new rims...stand back ladies and gentlemen, Doobies on a roll! :eek:

doobies broke but wants everything !!!
im actually jumping out of the scene for a minute but want some last minute thoughts...im hopign to go to installer school for audio and hopefully get a job here locally until i have enough money to make my dreams come true

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yellow_sub said:
i say no. you know why? cause i have the same kit, air bags and i'll be running flares. lol we'll be twins!
No **** !!well i dont think we will have the same fenders...things may look diffrent

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Don't do it, Chris. It looks really clean as is.
my passenger side fender is effed up for some odd reason

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Some odd reason eh? ;)
Mr. Clean sush !
We ALL know why my fenders effed up...shoot i didnt even realize imma have to replace it now...CRAP

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
Dooby said:
doobies broke but wants everything !!!
im actually jumping out of the scene for a minute but want some last minute thoughts...im hopign to go to installer school for audio and hopefully get a job here locally until i have enough money to make my dreams come true
i myself am also looking for a school like that....
which one you heading too..????

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AirecK said:
i myself am also looking for a school like that....
which one you heading too..????
directed snake pit is here in san diego the only other good one is in florida and its called the installer institude

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AirecK said:
hmm directed snake pit???
weird name...lol

oh by the way no flares.....
sounds good

ya directed snake pit is assocaited with WWC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.