Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently removed all decals of the xb. im looking for a japan theme ofr japan aniema theme to put on my ride. ideas are apperiated to help me out if you can. herese the changes.

old xb

new xb(seven hours and sunburn that hurt to the touch)

few mods thanks to club xb site

look forward to your ideas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know it hurt more than you can imagine(sunburn). but i would like something different but thanks for your lay outs for back tail lights it flows. do you still have the wright up for the lights behing the grip bars on the roof. if you have it post it im thinking of doing it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one more thing im planing to paint the silver that house the controls for the windows. do i have to take the door panel off to get them off. and do you have a wright up mod king.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
PUNISHER said:
one more thing im planing to paint the silver that house the controls for the windows. do i have to take the door panel off to get them off. and do you have a wright up mod king.
Yea I was wondering on how to take those off too. *back to thread topic* What kind of anime do you like or what theme do you like?? I'm a big fan of anime. :D (I also asked this on NRG)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Add another anime fan to the club roster!

Like caden said, did you have anything in mind? What are you a fan of? I’m guessing this time you want images instead of words. How big and where? What about a collage of hot anime chicks down the side? (Yes, this from a girl.) Or perhaps you were thinking of something more mech? Maybe robots or ships? Also, did you want to do a piece with lots of color, or maybe the black & white/ silver look like before? Both are good, but if you have colors in mind it would be good to know what they are.

I could’ve sworn I’ve seen an anime themed box before, probably on SL. Anyone remember it?

I just grabbed some ‘pics I already had; are any of these going in the right direction?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Im big fan of battle angel and fist of the north star, akira, gungrave was the theme i was going for.

this was going to go on the sides of the doors just gungrave and the symbol. and also the symbol would go on the left side of the trunk and gungrave on the right hand.
th
is is

the japan symbol in the pic would be used for the hood and the back where the scion symbol was and proable over the turn sings on the driver side and pass side.

these are just ideas i would love to do a battle angel them though or this right here with xb in the shapes and colors.

but im opent to ideas thanks you guys for hollaring back. oh i forgot the color im going for is tlike this pic with the red white and black

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i found a pic for battle angel this pic would go on the sides of the back door and the (battle angel)-looks like the decal of the punisher but with angel on top and battle on the bottom and its in purple i wanted to do that color and paint the interior pieces to match so thats perfect- from the comic book on the front of the drive side doors. so it would be going all on the sides and the girl on the hood and battle angel on the right side on the trunk and the girl on the spot were the scion was at. and the logo of the shop on the left side.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
PUNISHER said:
Here is a DIY on removing the door panels but to remove just the switch covers, place a small screwdriver under the front of the switch cover and push back. It will release the tab and you can just lift them out. Remember that if you don't put the switches back in while you paint the covers you won't be able to roll the windows up or down.

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f17/1232-door-panel-removal/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so i just use a swrew driver and unplug sounds easyer then pulling the door panel off. so that means puting the air condonitions on let me fill the gas tank. and i was going to pick those title up to see them suncoast videos was going out of bussiness and had big sale on anima and i should have picked them up they were there tooo but i was looking for battle angel.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yeah the ring thats around the shifter. i took it ourt and i was trying to take it off but i snaped a piece off, so i stop taking off. whats the prober way and i can't take the stering weel face off the paint that silver tabs. thanks bro for the insight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everyone for your imput. im going with the battle angel theme on the back door and battle angel in japan letting in the front door for both sides and the girl on the hood and on the back on the hatch battle angel on the window in japan lettering, getting prices know. thanks for the help and imput.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.