Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
bro i just found this thread! glad your okay. hope you don't have any back problems. tammie(scion-doll) got rear ended pretty good and has some back pain from it. as for the car. time for a cf hatch and a body kit!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
dude sorry to hear... thats sucks just before EAF and LONGO too... are you still going to show??

time for new mods i guess...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys. i'm feeling a little pain radiating from my neck. a slight ringing in my ear too. have taken 600 mg motrin,so got some relief.
no plans on cf. prolly those who've gone cf could sell their old hatch to me, anyone?
I will still go to them shows just to support the club and still can have good time hanging with you all cool peeps!!!

thanks,
sid

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Daaammm! Sorry to hear that. I'm still dealing with my body work. I'm taking it back for a third try on getting it fixed right. They are having trouble getting that line accross the bottom of the hatch to look right after pulling the dent. For sure talk to ppl who have had work done at whatever body shop your thinking about. Mine was suppose to take 3 days and they had it for over a week and still not right so I have to take it back for another 3 or 4 days. Hope your injuries are minor and don't continue to cause you problems.
Keep us posted bro.

·
Registered
196 Posts
sid said:
thanks guys. i'm feeling a little pain radiating from my neck. a slight ringing in my ear too. have taken 600 mg motrin,so got some relief.
no plans on cf. prolly those who've gone cf could sell their old hatch to me, anyone?
I will still go to them shows just to support the club and still can have good time hanging with you all cool peeps!!!

thanks,
sid
Sid, Be sure to go to the doctors for a post crash check up. Whiplash is very tricky and can manifest symptoms weeks later. :( Make them pay for this check up. This is real important as you may, and I sure hope you dont, have probs later. That butthead :mad: was driving a company truck so he damn sure better have LOTS of insurance! Don't settle for a token amount of money. Be sure you figure in ALL your expenses...like the time it takes you to get your car fixed and any work you may miss. My thoughts and well wishes are with you dude!
Good luck!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks like Scion-Dolls, sucks to hear the bad news. Wish I was closer to help out.

·
Registered
368 Posts
GET A LAWYER !!!
Now if not yesterday to protect yur rights. I know a good one in my area, Scion Doll knows him as well so if your around the SF Bay let me know.

And don't sign anything until you at least talk with one.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Sorry to hear that Sid! My xB just had a similar accident about a month ago now. Neighbor backed into my car. It sucks! But it could have been lots worse, too. I hope you aren't hurt, but just to be on the safe side, it sounds like you should maybe see a doctor and make sure to let the guy's insurance co. know about it too. Or yeah, get a lawyer to make sure you don't get screwed!

Here's my boo-boo:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.