Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 7.0 Scion XB and I am installing a pioneer head unit but need help to locate the vehicle speed sensor wire location does anybody know where it is at would greatly appreciate it thank you

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Curious as to question about speed sensor wire since it has nothing to do with the head unit

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,507 Posts
I have a 2010 7.0 Scion XB and I am installing a pioneer head unit but need help to locate the vehicle speed sensor wire location does anybody know where it is at would greatly appreciate it thank you
Speed sensor wire is VIOLET and goes between the Speed Sensor ECU and the main ECU in the engine compartment. I believe the Speed Sensor ECU is under the driver's seat, but it might just be the yaw control ecu under there. Worst case you can grab it in the main harness as it goes through the firewall above the accelerator. If you need it I've got the wiring schematic for the ECU in PDF form but it doesn't have locations, just wiring.

Curious as to question about speed sensor wire since it has nothing to do with the head unit
Main reason for it is that some of the Apple Carplay and Android Auto features do not work without it hooked up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts