Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I dropped my box and it seems that my driver side is a bit lower than the passenger side by about .5". What could this be? Did I do something wrong or will it go away when they settle Please someone help.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, give it a few miles test-ride and let everything sit in. If it still seems that way....No offense, but are you a heftier individual?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another thing.

My rear driver side makes a scraping noise when i turn to the right only. What could this be? It does it when my wife is driving too and she is not heavy.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Are you running 18's with 40 off-set?

My 18's rubbed on the rear axle along time ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought the car with the rims from the dealer. they are 18's but i don't know what offset they are. Wouldn't the passenger side do it to if it was the rims.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
no

the sides are different my pass side wheel cleared but needed a 5mm spacer to clear on drivers side seems the box isnt same clearance on both sides. id take off both rear wheels and inspect the inside for damage also look on the a frame there is a little round end that sticks out thats the culprit. hope this works. you should check it can and has shredded tires and damaged the lip of rims. since most roll on same overall diameter set up weather 15's or 18's it is the offset and rim width that will cause it to rub. let us know

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
also

the tire may be rubbing on the shock and when you dropped it this changed the angle and increased the rubbing. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.