Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys for a wheel now i have been trying to get my wheels to fit right with out rubbing.... now i have just bought a new set of tires again.. in running 225/40/18 all around no rubbing in the rear but it rubs when i make a full turn was woundering if i should add spacers in the front like some 5mm spacer what you guys think??? also i would like a flush look in the rear what should i do there thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
what size and offset are the wheels?

you would have been much better going with 215/35/18, but since you didnt i would say try out some cheap 5mm spacers in front, and if they dont work, live with it really. for the rear, depending on the fitment, either get a set of 15mm studded spacers or a set of 25mm studded spacers and put them back there. my guess would be doing the 25mm would be better for ya. then again i dont know size and offset of your setup. also, how far are you dropped?

scotty

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coll ill i tried 5mm in front and works good no rub ill try 25mm in the rear but dont i have to buy longer studs now and if so due you no were i can find them thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts