Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gona go get some wheel spacers from onetongarage.com now imthinking i should camber the back wheels too maybe even the fronts...what do you think...keep in mind im riding on 18 reverbs

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Reverbs are awesome wheels and the OTG spacers would make them look great on the xB. Personally, I'd stay away from camber shims/plates unless you're going for a "VIP" look but in the end, it's what makes the owner happy. Either way, I'd definitely pick up the OTG spacer shims to get those wheels close to flush.:)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
ixnay on the ambercay IMOay
I only like the camber on the smaller wheels that actually have tires on them, examples of who's car's would/already do look sick with camber: Squirrel, OMC, Thundergod, the blue BBist one, etc

push those Reverbs out with the spacers! Then send me a set!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya Im gona get spacers but right now im trying to get paint, a new system and a bodykit...maybe i can get the spacer too

·
Registered
217 Posts
Haha, I just re-read my post. Yeah, I meant that the camber shims would not be a good idea with the reverbs IMO.:D

I wish I could go the camber route but the 75 mile daily commute would kill me:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.