Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys need to buy new tires and very undecided what kind of tires to go for i was looking at the yokohama es100 which people say make alot of nosie while driving and some falken fk-451 what do you guys think whats better

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I like Nitto Neo-Gens, but have to go w/ Falkens now because Nitto doens't have 225/35-18s, or maybe even Parada Spec 2s.

Personally, either of your choices are good ones. The road noise comes from the tread design.

·
Registered
379 Posts
how much?
what size?
what do you wanna do with them?
all season, summer, etc?

kinda hard to just randomly giving you an opinion without really knowing what you want to with them.

If you want quiet my coopers are the quietest "performance" tire I've ever owned.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smoke20 said:
how much?
what size?
what do you wanna do with them?
all season, summer, etc?

kinda hard to just randomly giving you an opinion without really knowing what you want to with them.

If you want quiet my coopers are the quietest "performance" tire I've ever owned.
well i dont really care about price as long as its good i need som 224 45 17 i just want handles on it like when i take a turn hard i want it to grab

·
Registered
339 Posts
I thought I remembered Es100s are supposed to be quiet? I know they are the ones I picked out, but noone had them in stock, and I only pick quiet tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts