Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
well the 5x100 isnt going to work unless you do a conversion or your putting them on a tC. the offset is large but the wheels are nice looking. you shouldnt have any problems with fitment but im not a wheel expert. theres allot of people that know allot about wheel fitment on here, hopefully one of them will catch this post and give you some more reassurance. [thinking, wow 48 is quite a large offset.]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they have the right lug pattern for the xb, but do you think the offset and everything will be ok? And how much is it for tires for 18s?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
the fitment should be fine, worst case senario youll have to run a spacer shim which installs on both sides in less than an hour and sets the wheels out flush with the lip. as for tire prices it depends on your location. thats something better left to physical research. go down to Firestone or Big O tires in the morning and see what you can find. also hit craigslist for a good deal on tires, you can also find good deals at the little mexi-tire shops. i know out here in Phoenix i can get a set of khumo tires or whatever for like 300 installed. so see what you can find at your local shops. make some friends, they will come in handy in the future.

plus your order wont be processed or expidited tonight, its sunday night. nothing will happen till tomorrow morning anyways. -=] patients is a virtue my friend,

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd get lower offset wheels. Mine are 7.5" wide with a +38 offset with 10mm otg spacer shims and 5mm spacers and they still are tucked way too far in on the rears.

You probably are going to have to run a crap load of spacers not to get it to rub on the inside and not to have the wheels look tucked in

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so I will prolley need spacers to run these wheels? If thats the case, Im not going to get em,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts