Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 2006 Scion XB. Its blue in color. Wut wheels would look the best on my blue box?

J,j.

·
Registered
71 Posts
"YOU" are going to have to do some reseach on this one!!!!
There are so many choices to consider, not only just the style of wheels, but tire size, offset, profile, ride height, camber.
This is when "YOUR" choices sets the "look" of your box.
First start looking at pictures of other xb's and see what catches your eye, check their profiles and see what their running.
Are you going to be lowering your box? How much and what will you use to do this? This also has a big effect as to what will fit.
Do you want a big tire look? 19's and 20's cause lots of fitment issues...rolling fenders, removing inner fender liners.
15's-18's do not have to many issues depending what tires and offsets to get.
There is lots of info on these boards and with a little research you will be able to come up with a plan that in the end you will beable to come up with a "look" that YOU will think looks BEST on your box. Not just something that someone else think looks cool on your box.
Trust me.... it will well be worth the effort you put into it.
Sorry for such the long read....Good Luck and happy modding.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am running 17x7 with a +40 offset. 205/45-17 tires. TRD 1" springs with echo front struts, which = 1.5" front drop and 1" rear drop. 2" all the way around would look great but my setup works good for a daily driver and family car.

---------- Post added 04-17-2012 at 05:38 PM ----------

Is it just me or are there posts missing in this thread?

·
Registered
761 Posts
^^^Great set up. I ran that same set up for a year and loved it before I decided I wanted to go lower.

·
Registered
40 Posts
im looking for a family friendly somewhat snow friendly stance too thanks man

---------- Post added 04-17-2012 at 09:17 PM ----------

whats your ground clearance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts