Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have nology wires, and a bunch of perrin products I need to put on my car..and im not to sure on how...anyone good with this type of stuff ?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AHAH yea it does :(
i have rotors, intake, nology wires, crank pulley, radiator hoses, oil cans and batteries i need in asap

·
Registered
322 Posts
Misterflipper said:
AHAH yea it does :(
i have rotors, intake, nology wires, crank pulley, radiator hoses, oil cans and batteries i need in asap
You should be ok w/the intake, wires, oil cans, and the radiator hoses. the pulley and the rotors seem to be the only iffy ones.

Intake: the instructions from Perrin no good?

Nology wires: the instructions on their site were good enough, take a look, doesn't look too hard

Radiator hoses: should just be clamped on right? Replacing one for one?

Oil can: looks easy enough, but w/o instructions I'd be lost.

batteries? like more than one? replacing the stock one isn't hard, but I don't know where you'd want to mount another one.

·
Registered
322 Posts
no problem,lol. If I didn't have plans this weekend I'd come down and help. I wouldn't want to touch that pulley though. everything else seems doable

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I should wait till i get my fuel rail i forgot to order and my new colord nology wires

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
This weekend is tied up with work and the Triathalon but the weekend after I'll give you a hand. Maybe Pat can come down too and we'll make a day of it, try and get a bunch of your stuff on.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
This weekend is tied up with work and the Triathalon but the weekend after I'll give you a hand. Maybe Pat can come down too and we'll make a day of it, try and get a bunch of your stuff on.

It'd be nice to have a huge group mod day. lol who's gotta a big enough garage? :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BOXlover11 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ALLLLLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!!!!!!!!!!

NOS make me say

(yes thats me pinching my nips LMAO)

HAHAHAHA oomg i needed an excuse to give a good chuckle today ahhaa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.