Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I just got a set of D2's in. They came with adjustable height all around, adjustable dampeners front and back, and adjustable spring rates, and camber plates up front. Problem is, they didn't come with instructions.

I know how to install them. I don't know how to adjust the dampeners. I also don't know where to start for height, camber, dampeners, and front spring compression settings.

Did anyone happen to keep measurements on their setup? AFAIK these are like the tien SS's etc in the way they work, but these places don't put instructions on the web, I guess.

Thanks!
Jere

·
Registered
916 Posts
Shock adjustment is at the top. You should have a little know where you can turn it. That is your 36 way adjustability. As for the camber, set it at the center and once you have your height dialed in, get it alligned and ask them if you have any cmaber or canster and adjust accordinly.

Since you dont know where to start, just install them and start messing around with the height and dampening force. Once you fell like its the right set up for you, then get it alligned and your set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.