Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been searching for a certain item and have not found it yet. I've done searches and looked all over for it. If you go onto ebay and look up Fab body kit there is a black xb that they show with the kit mounted on it. At the top of the hood near the bottom of the windshield, there is a piece that wraps around the car, which follows the countour of the hood. That is the piece I'm looking for. It's not the first time I've seen it on a car either. In super street magazine, there is a blue turbo xb in there. I'm not sure which issue it is, but it's got their new calendar in it. That blue xb in there also has the same thing on it. Hopefully you guys will know what part I'm talking about and can help me out. If I had an idea of how to post a pic in here, I would have posted the car to make things a little easier.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is the Fabulous hood spoiler. The blue xb in SuperStreet is bBist's. Check with bBist or squirrel to see if they can still get them. I bought mine from them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Get in contact with NSPtommy on SL. I know he's had one or two in the past. I think they go for a coupla bills though.

If I also remember he was the one selling it on ebay too.

·
Registered
873 Posts
yeah its a few more bills. here's the twins. LOL. well can't really see eE's one though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.