Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so it's pretty much came down to these two different wheel types for my rs 4.0 and I can't really decide, I keep getting different opinions on them both from friends and such, and I thought I post here seeing what anyone else had to say on either of the two. Comments and opinions appreciated. I am kind of leaning toward the Og-San's, and if anything I think I may just get those in the end but if ya could shed some light my way an tell me whatcha think that'd be great! ^_^ I'll be getting them within the next 2-3 weeks depending on how much I spend on my trip to Disney next weekend hahaa (=

Attachments

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Well maybe you can photo chop this to help you decsions... I'm a little bias...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look great on your xB (= I'll be getting the san's though for sure. I did some comparing and such the past few hours with the color of them both contrasting with my 4.0 and I just like the look of the san better. SO I'll surely be getting them. I can't wait! I just called and got them on reserve, even though the place I'm getting them from has quite a few sets and probably won't run out within the next month so, but yup they're def mine! ^_^ I'm syked. First thing I'm doing to my xB since I got it a month ago. ^__^ Next'll be a double sunroof (= Then maybe some tv's hahaa

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
First ones.... No one else has them. Be different and still if you like them then go for it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You might need spacers in the front to run the OG-Sans. Axis said I wouldn't need 'em but once I got the wheels, they didn't clear the brakes at all. Those will definetly look nice on your RS4.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
nice choice, lovin the mesh. Now just drop it a tad to get rid of the wheel well gap and it will look smooth.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks like you made the right choice, looks great!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I was thinking of lowering about an inch-inch and a half next, what would be best some lowering springs or like an actual kit? I also thought about getting those wheel-well light kits, but I just don't know which color would look good on the rs 4.0, orange, purple? I even thought of maybe those one-million color kits or whatever so I can just change it to whatever I want since not many colors really match up with the 4.0.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts