Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
i used to have a smart camber alignment tool around the shop somewhere.... i do have corner balance scales and laser toe alignment kit here tho :D

if the smart camber tool isn't on the rig to a formula d event then i'll bring it a meet one day and we can do camber alignments!

·
bB squad
1,054 Posts
i used to have a smart camber alignment tool around the shop somewhere.... i do have corner balance scales and laser toe alignment kit here tho :D

if the smart camber tool isn't on the rig to a formula d event then i'll bring it a meet one day and we can do camber alignments!
cooool, sounds like a fun day! I'm down!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
hey erick... Discount Tires in El Monte does a good job. Talk to Vic or Rafi. have Carlos the tech to do the job.

They offer life time alignment for $180. All they do there is work on suspension. They did my car and all my others cars for the last few yrs.

the life time works for lowered cars as well.

They are in the valley mall offf santa anita exit

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
West End Alignment-Darin Nishimura
18008 S Vermont Ave
Gardena, CA 90248
310.808.9233 - Call, Appt. Only

you can probably go on any car forum and this will pop up if you ask about alignment. Darin is can setup your car for track, corner balance, etc. - even if that's overkill for the box - just call and talk to him. he's pretty booked up so you have to call to make an appointment.

i've been lagging on this as well

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
bump! my brother is recommending me to do an alignment since i lowered the xB. so i am too looking for a place to do it.

Erick, did you did the alignment yet?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
i didnt do mine either, when i had my trd's it was not bad, but the gold lines +1 i need to do it before i sell!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
you guys are such laggers... im gonna go get mine done today in glendale when i get off work... i need balancing and allignment...

SPENCE
1133 S Central Ave
Glendale, CA 91204
818-244-7228

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Dont worry Aireck. Ive been through 3 different suspension systems. Got my car in August of 04, and have yet to get it aligned ever :(

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
you guys are such laggers... im gonna go get mine done today in glendale when i get off work... i need balancing and allignment...

SPENCE
1133 S Central Ave
Glendale, CA 91204
818-244-7228
I may have to hit them cats up. Let me know if they @#$* your sht up.

How much, BTW? I guess I could call them, but I'm lazy.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey erick... Discount Tires in El Monte does a good job. Talk to Vic or Rafi. have Carlos the tech to do the job.

They offer life time alignment for $180. All they do there is work on suspension. They did my car and all my others cars for the last few yrs.

the life time works for lowered cars as well.

They are in the valley mall offf santa anita exit
They're the Sh#t!!!! Ask for Vic. If i'm not mistaken, he charges $50. All you need is the front anyways. I'm going there this Saturday

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.