Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a place that does alignments for lowered cars...
i just adjusted my coils and dialed in some camber and well i'll be like this for now on so i need to get this aligned so i won't waste my tires.....

around azusa would be nice but i guess i'll drive if its a good shop....

please!!!

Erick

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
not in azusa but in glendale... there's a shop there that has been doing alignments on lowered cars since the carmate days...

its called "Spence" wheel something... i cant remember but its on central blvd between chevy chase and los feliz... theyre only open weekdays til 5pm..

·
Registered
679 Posts
i went to a place called Bear Frame and Alignment back in the days... at least i think thats what it is called. You drive up on the rack which is ground level and they work on the car from under ground.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
not in azusa but in glendale... there's a shop there that has been doing alignments on lowered cars since the carmate days...

its called "Spence" wheel something... i cant remember but its on central blvd between chevy chase and los feliz... theyre only open weekdays til 5pm..
I remember Carmate! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Firestone offers lifetime alignments..i think i paid like 170 but they might have increased the prices. But they work on lowered cars and specs that you'd want. I went to the one over at Arcadia

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
$170 wow. well for lifetime thats not THAT bad. if you ever make your way to Phoenix theres a place here called Network Alignment that will do it for $70.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Heres the yellow pages link to the one in glendale... they have been known for working on lowered cars...

Spence Wheel Alignment & Brakes

its pretty cheap, i got my honda aligned there and i think i only paid $80..

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I would recommened Super Autobacs for alignment with lowered vehicles. They did a great job with mine for only $40.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
If not $40, then $50. Either way it's not much for an alignment. Plus they specialize in lowered cars in all of their pits, so you know they'll be gentle for the most part.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hmm..i wonder if i can get it done at Autobacs during the SE 3 yr.....

thanks guys... i'll look into all of those places....
better do it quick because if your toe is off you might be driving like this \ /
or like \ / and thats gonna rape your tires. trust me i know =[

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.