Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
912 Posts
If your xB has stock side skirts, there is one fastener at each end underneath a circular cap, along with a few plastic retainers attached to the body along the length of the skirt. The cap has a small notch where it can be pried to remove the cap. Use a pry device which is hard plastic or wood to avoid scratching the cap or the skirt. When yours came loose, hopefully the cap was in place and the fastener is still inside. Be sure to reseat the tabs into the plastic retainers.

Frank

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since it's loose and when I go to put it back in do I need any other accessories to put it back on or will you simply clip back in?

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
912 Posts
Unless any clip or fastener is missing, the skirt will reattach by pushing in the middle section clips and by tightening the Phillips head 10mm bolt under the circular caps.

Frank

·
Old School xB Builder
1,563 Posts
My 05 xB driverside side skirt has come loose. What can I do to make it tighter again?
Look under it there's a bunch of black push in round clips. under the snap out covers in the front and rear next to the door there's one Bolt in each

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has plastic pop in retainers on the bottom that are oval shaped. Possibly knocked them out. The upper ones should snap back in place and 1 screw on each end under decorative cover. I happen to have a handful of those lower retainer clips if you can't find any.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts