Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got some good news for Scinergy and all the Scion owners! Bellevue Toyota approached me and is offering us up money for an event here in Bellevue/Omaha. Toyota/Scion is willing to flip up to 1000 for us to have an event here! The only stipulation is that is has to be done before the end of March, so we have a little over a month. We need ideas on what everyone would like to do here.

Thats the first good part. The second part: The Omaha Reader got word of my Scion and the Scion clubs in the Midwest. Theyre doing a piece on Scion clubs then too! This is great publicity for ScinergyIA and Scion owners everywhere. This will be run in an upcoming issue with pictures and all Im told!

So I need your feedback and what you want to do. Also, what date will be best for all to make it? Im hoping late March sometime, and not too early so we have time to prepare. We have a lot of money to decide so its up to yall on what we want to happen. It can be just an appreciation dinner if thats all we want too!

Any questions, feel free to PM me here!

Thank you!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay so its official from the dealership and from Douglas Theatre Company.

Sunday, March 12th in Bellevue, Nebraska we are having a show/get together, and movie nite for all Scion owners and their families! :D We will meet at Twin Creek Cinema at 2:00 (it is located off of 36th and 370. If you need exact directions, their website is douglastheatres.com and go under "Twin Creek". We will hang out in the parking lot with an "event" for people to take part in that will be exciting and competitive I think 8) We will park outside, wash up the cars, and then have a massive raffle with multiple giveaways! (and not just small things either, we've got some $$ giveaways!) Bellevue Toyota will be there with the "Ride and Drive" Scions that people can take out and expierence ! After everyone recieves goodies they win, we will go inside the theatre for a movie! This will happen whenever we are done hangin out, so there is no rush. Most importantly, this just isnt any movie.... its a FREE movie for all Scion owners and there family! 8O :D Along with the free movie, will come some free vouchers for the candy at the theatre! We will go to the movie that wins the most votes and everyone wants to see! Following this, we will head back outside to see how beautiful our Scions are :) There we can recant the night, and tell how awesome the Scion brand really is.

It should be a fun event and Im really looking forward to it! With any luck, the Omaha Reader newspaper will be out there taking pictures and writing the story on the Scion brand. I still have yet to talk to the Bellevue Leader, but Im hoping they come out too!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

If youre coming, please put yourself on the list by clicking it, and then tell me how many family members will attend!

Thanks!

Scotty

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
As Toup said. It is a very big site. HUGE actually. Therefore it has a lot more chaff, not as much wheat you might say. Read all the posts there with a wary eye.

As for what is happening here, either go to allscionshow.com or just read the post at the top of this subforum.

-Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts