·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where: time: Color: description!

·
Registered
352 Posts
tcm xb heading east bound coming up to the madison and sunrise light. had rims i think chrome 18s about 5 pm pst today. in citrus heights

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Spotted a lowered PW with Scion graphix and rims on Auto Mall by Pacific Commons around 5pm today.:)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I saw some really nice Scions saturday night!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Polar White up the street from Serramote around 10pm monday night 3/20/2006. Had a sticker under the 3rd brake light. I gave two fingers and the driver threw two back our way. I went left, PW went straight, and across the intersection was a TCM facing both of us.

·
Registered
362 Posts
yellow_sub said:
that actually wasn't me i've been other places today but not on the freeway.
Saw another RS2 on Hwy 280 near SJ downtown at 6 PM today... :)
Haven't seen any RS3s on the road yet... Has anyone?

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
daramg said:
Saw another RS2 on Hwy 280 near SJ downtown at 6 PM today... :)
Haven't seen any RS3s on the road yet... Has anyone?
Saw an RS 3 down here in L.A. on the 5 (Burbank) on the way to HIN sat.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
WOOT!!! i finally can post here, LOL!

yesterday (4-21-06), i saw a PW xB with red graphics on it, OEM spoiler, and rims (TRD?). it was parked in some plaza in Elk Grove...

yep, thats the ONLY xB i saw so far in NorCal. but my cousin said there are a lot around here. we'll see...

·
Registered
352 Posts
from what i know that xb in elk grove is elk grove scions demo xb they drive around.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
hahaha, i knew there is a thread about the sightings in NorCal.

my cousin (not me) saw "theGodfather" in the State Fair in Sacramento today. here is a small pic of it (sorry for the picture size, he used his camera phone).

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I wanna see a bigger pic. of that "Godfather" xB! Looks cool small though! I seen xB's eeevvvery day and I can't remember every place I see them. Only 3 xB's out here are fixed up and I never see them anymore!

1 - 20 of 304 Posts