Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Yo Ernie, you still have your stock headlights? I think I ready to get cleared. We can do yours and I'll give you my stocks.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dude, get on the rotation for featured members. (look in members rides) I know you have at least 3 pics!!!....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ernie, I've said this before, you have one really nice RS 1.0 and thank God I don't have to park next to you!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks dion but they hate on the car they pm me to say chrome sucks or I have to many stickers or I copied them with some mod and so on thats why I just post on SE forum and now here everyone seems cool just a pure love of the car and you know I love that

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
mybadbox said:
thanks dion but they hate on the car they pm me to say chrome sucks or I have to many stickers or I copied them with some mod and so on thats why I just post on SE forum and now here everyone seems cool just a pure love of the car and you know I love that
Yeah, it's cool! This is the kind of atmosphere that brings us together as family. I see good things coming from this site. :) Kinda gives you a warm, fuzzy feelin'!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mybadbox said:
thanks guys it good to here positive things some other sites all I get is hate pm's
I hate to say it, but I'm thinking when something like that happens, those peeps are just jealous. Me, I think it is great to see someone put a lot of time and effort into something they enjoy. I wish I could do that and I am limited to cash flow, but have some good ideas that involve a disco ball and a dancing pole...LOL!

I like your box and I like chrome!;) I'm sorry that you have to go through that, just ignore them and keep up the good work.

I have no reason to be jealous, it just makes me more anxious to do more mods when I see my buddies and their Scions all fixed up. Since I can't do many mods, I do support my buddies and give them mad props for their Scions. I give mad props to you!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
I hate to say it, but I'm thinking when something like that happens, those peeps are just jealous. Me, I think it is great to see someone put a lot of time and effort into something they enjoy. I wish I could do that and I am limited to cash flow, but have some good ideas that involve a disco ball and a dancing pole...LOL!

I like your box and I like chrome!;) I'm sorry that you have to go through that, just ignore them and keep up the good work.

I have no reason to be jealous, it just makes me more anxious to do more mods when I see my buddies and their Scions all fixed up. Since I can't do many mods, I do support my buddies and give them mad props for their Scions. I give mad props to you!!
Well said, "Lil Sis!" Like I said before, we're a new family, like-minded in our love for the xB. We'll be stronger, together! Watch out world, we're takin' over!! :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
amigo you know i have nothing but respect for you and the bad box . and you know i'am just j/k about the KAROME. but { can you get d-train to shut up? /jk j/k

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ric2542 said:
amigo you know i have nothing but respect for you and the bad box . and you know i'am just j/k about the KAROME. but { can you get d-train to shut up? /jk j/k
Dtrain, got your back big bro!! LOL!!:D :D

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.