Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Heres the Air Zenith compressor and the 4 gal pancake tank to supply the air to the horns / the little gray thing by the compressor is the 150psi pressure switch which turns the compressor on at 130 psi turns back off at 150 usally takes about 1min to get to that pressure/ If the tanks empty it takes about 3 mins to fill the tank /Also have a fittin on the tank to use air tools-- thats what the yellow air line for that u see in the back by the compressor

Vehicle Car Bumper Auto part Subwoofer

Vehicle Car Trunk Family car Compact mpv

Trunk Vehicle Auto part Car Floor

i made that trim piece= its a false floor= had to take out all the foam compartment and the foam around the spare tire / the spare tire still under the left side mounted down with the factory bracket still

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
oh cool... i have been wanting to get one of these but cant find a good price set... how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking... and where... is that the only spot they can fit - rear under part of the car??

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah and whats great is at shows you can wait until everyone is nice and relaxed and then blow it. You little #*#&&$(*#**$^#&^#*&#$.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D Yea honk by railroad tracks is real funny especially when ur stopped at a red light and behind someone who is stopped on the tracks they freak out :eek:
Justin probably be up that way Sat. night :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.