1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That sucks. You OK?

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
That does suck -- Hope that your ok man.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
oh man!! that sucks!!!
I hope you're okay. Go to your doctor for an exam. I hope you took all the infos and pics. If insurance covers everything to get fix, let me know. i'll hook you up, shave those rear door, etc.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Damn that must be a bad hit.. i hope your okay...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
we all feel your pain. at least you made it back to tell us about it. hope everything works out for the best for you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya thanks guys I'm ok, what was the scary part was that my two month old was in the back! But we're ok. Bummed out though.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
After seeing a pic, I recommend an aftermarket rear bumper, some aftermarket tails......etc.

I hope the downtime isn't too long man!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well the box was declared a total loss today. Sad time for me. They estimated the repair at $11,000.00 dollars. Hopefully I can get another one soon.

·
Registered
515 Posts
You better start shopping around now, or you'll be driving the new xB!! Glad your ok though.

You still have those Vw's? I have a 64' Kafer myself. ;) Too bad it's not RHD like yours. But it is in cherry condition.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Well the box was declared a total loss today. Sad time for me. They estimated the repair at $11,000.00 dollars. Hopefully I can get another one soon.
dude, did the insurance took it already? ask them whats the buy it price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.