·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Lookin sweet sj:cool:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff, I agree! I'm scared though, won't I fail inspection with those in?

Sunday I plan on putting my grills back in, so if you feel like a road trip to switch out.. :D I'm sure Jyl and Al will be over, if they can to put more stuff on their civics.. err tcs.

·
Registered
949 Posts
so i should dress in work clothes? or can i just change at your house? oh and i know nothing about elmira so can some one meet me and lead me to your place?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D You can change at my house. It's easy to get to my place. Let me find out if allan still wants to come over. I guess we can put on our headlights and grills even if he doesn't want to though :) He'll just take up driveway space!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm so tired. I worked till 5:30 this morning after wine tasting all day (s).

Anyway, if you want to come down, we can put on my and your grills and switch out headlights, etc. I need to ask Allan if he's coming over. I figure 2 or 2:30 should give me plenty of time.

I'll try to call, but not sure I'll be able to.

Go down 13, get on 17 east to Elmira and get off the Elmira exit. Go through the light at the bridge at the top of the exit and take a right at the second light/bridge onto Water Street. Go down Water Street through downtown and take a right onto Grove Street. Grove is right after Walnut, which has a light and before Hoffman, which has a light.

I'm on the right on Grove.. 856, but you know, look for the two xB's :) If you make it all the way to the Arnot Hospital you've gone too far :D

If you can't make it, just say it here, nbd. I'm going out to lunch with my friend, so I'll try to call before that (don't want to wake you).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...ll=42.092554,-76.806836&spn=0.013184,0.043259

oh, and you can call if you get lost se7ven th3ree se7ven 6165

·
Registered
949 Posts
i am not gonna make it out there today i had some other things to do but how about the 15th when alot of my buddies and stuff will be out at walmart i'll come out early and we can swap out the headlights or sometime this week during the day i have to go to the dealer and get an oil change and inspected.... let me know...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm taking wednesday off to get an alignment and wash it up and prep for my vacation (alignment is at 1:30, I think). So, if you're coming down that day for an oil change ... :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xb1013 said:
MAN....... gotta love those shoes!!
Thanks! Most people that see them say "they look better in person than in the pictures online"... I guess that means they don't usually look good in pics :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
superjeer said:
I'm taking wednesday off to get an alignment and wash it up and prep for my vacation (alignment is at 1:30, I think). So, if you're coming down that day for an oil change ... :D

will it be done at the dealer? i can come home sleep till around noon and head out till the dealer and we could meet up there....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope, youngs tires. I could meet you at the dealer, but we'd have to take my lights out and put yours in someplace (my place :) )

·
Registered
949 Posts
thats fine i can just follow you there it don't take long to change the lights maybe 20 minutes so meet me at the dealership when you are finished and we can swap them out...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.