·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MattyRattyPoo's bB

1.jpg
2.jpg
36.jpg

Just got some new goodies for the ride! bBist costum headlights, Carbon Fiber replica Kenstlye Urban Grill, OTG -3 degree camebr kit, and lastly SportMax 962's! 18 x 8.5 in the front and 18 x 9.5 in the rear! Hope you guys enjoy and constuctive criticism is appreciated!

·
Registered
333 Posts
thats one sik TCM! ive seen this guy somewhere before i think he was chasing around Jeri Lee!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Matt you know you put on your title "Tunder Cloud" hey bruddha you missing an "H" hahahahahhaha

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Nice!! I love the CF Hood in the first pic and I really like the CF Spoiler!! Sweet TCM! (and I'm not just saying that cuz I have the same color! LOL!! :rolleyes: )

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Hey Matty, I thought you were running camber on the rear already. Could have sworn I saw some pics on an SL thread, but guess I was wrong. Can't wait to see how it looks when you do. You planning to camber the front as well?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah Im gonna buy the OTG camber shims for the rear and later on get Cusco camber plates. I will be running 9.5 inch wide wheels wheel in the back with a 3.25 inch lip so it should look good! I emailed OTG but they havent responded back yet :( . I need them bad!! I think you muigh have gotten may car confused with squirrles. Both of our cars look similar lol.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Yeah Im gonna buy the OTG camber shims for the rear and later on get Cusco camber plates. I will be running 9.5 inch wide wheels wheel in the back with a 3.25 inch lip so it should look good! I emailed OTG but they havent responded back yet :( . I need them bad!! I think you muigh have gotten may car confused with squirrles. Both of our cars look similar lol.
That's probably it. Squirrel gave a lot of info on camber, I gonna take the VIP camber plunge too! :cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scion-Doll said:
Nice!! I love the CF Hood in the first pic and I really like the CF Spoiler!! Sweet TCM! (and I'm not just saying that cuz I have the same color! LOL!! :rolleyes: )

Hey thanks! Yea the hood gives the box a totally different attitude. Its more aggressive. My new wheels will accomplany that aggressiveness!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
For second, I thought someone stole my xB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then I looked again, and Matty's looks better than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully, you live in SoCal Matty, otherwise I'd have to sell mine.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL sorry Brad!! Il stay in my part of Cali. Im thinking for maybe painting them a darker shade of grey or maybe black. Im not sure though. Il role with this for now and wait for my cusco camber plates.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, I wanted a set of black wheels too, but settled for gunmetal.

Looks good mang!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.