·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice TCM! I'm jealous.

WELCOME to Club xB!

·
Registered
311 Posts
what kind of supercharger do you have? and do u like it? i'm thinking of putting one in mine after i get a few more miles in it..

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The pics look like a GReddy SC.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I like it alot, Good job!

·
Registered
402 Posts
mplayboy72 said:
i love the grill where did you get it from
MARSHALL from Eight08customs.com made it..it's a modified full bloom grill.....car looks good j.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow... thanks for the replys... i thought i never got a comment cause is shouldve email me if anyone comment... oh well okay start of my answering the questions...

1LowXB... for the gauge... i jus follwed the instructions on scionlife.com... a lil hint... dont move the needle counter clockwise...

EricShearer...yeah it does look like i parked close... but when parking... i take my time... so i dont hit anything... lesson learn when i scratch my front bumper...

Mosh_xB... yeah its a greddy..

mplayboy72...like what _eE_ put... got it custom from marshall... eight08customs... he did the eye lids too...

xfLipm0d3x.. yeah i like it... when power is needed i jus floor it... its an auto btw... its hard to resist when i wanna here the whine...

hayalex6...my xb is daily driven... no problem... jus the belts i gotta tighten it...

craigxb... no problem... and i think about it if i wanna sell the blue varad...

and thanks for everyone for the comments... keep on coming... 8)

·
Registered
873 Posts
wow never knew you had the goodies inside. i guess cause you only open the hood. lol. next time open the doors so i can see the inside.

·
Registered
873 Posts
yeah but my daughter is older so i get more rubbish. hehehe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.