·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice!!!!!!! TCMs ROCK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
nice, you can see the design of the spokes better in those pics.
they look sharp :)

may i suggest a debadging?

I am debating debadging or rebadging with bB...but it seems like everyone is doing that...so, if I keep it stock I would be the weird one (in terms of badging??) :p

I need to get more pictures of the wheels close up in natural light. I also need to give them as well as the whole car a good cleaning...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got the H-Techs on today

This is before lowering

After lowering

Rear wheel gap before lowering

Rear wheel gap after lowering

Front wheel gap before lowering

Front wheel gap after lowering

Of course I'm sure they will settle a bit more, but not much. I like the way it sits now. I also put the Monroe 5987 shocks on on the rear. Went for a short drive, seemed smoother, we shall see...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks much better after you lowered it. Nice rims too, missing the center caps?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
looks good!!!! Love 18"s on the xB. They match the radius of the wheel well perfect. Can't wait to see it with a drop. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks much better after you lowered it. Nice rims too, missing the center caps?
Yes, I like it better lowered. Yep, I need to get center caps...not sure what to get yet...

looks good!!!! Love 18"s on the xB. They match the radius of the wheel well perfect. Can't wait to see it with a drop. :D
It's dropped in the last few pics...just a little with H-Techs...but dropped. I don't think I want to go any lower.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^sorry...didn't see the lowered pics at first. Looks even better in the lowered pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.