Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TCM full fab kit, 5% tint all the way around, yes even ontop of the stock 35% :) AEM intake, 10in JLW6 in floor

Attachments

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Aww sweetness! This is the kit I'm planning on getting. You have any larger pics of this? I would love to see more. I'm guessing there is no drop or anything on it? I would like to see what it looks like without a airbags or a drop since thats what most of the xbs with the fab kit seem to have. So yeah if you have any larger pics, post em' up or hit me up on with a PM.
Awesome box.. you plannin on rims I'm sure right?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx, yes im plannin bags and rims, haha no worries, but as a college student, in the new england area, snow and no money right now haha, so im workin here il post the pics bigger, thanks guys

Attachments

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
This is probably my favorite AFFORDABLE kit available for the xB. I'll probably end up gettin one for mine if I can find one without the rear license plate opening on the back. I suggest just clearing the whole back hatch out. That would look really sweet.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya hahaa actually, im planning on custom making the rear bumper, like glassing onto that one, because of the fact that someone tapped me and completely cracked that one in half, so as of right now i have the stock rear bumper on :-/ it sucks.. but it gives me some work to do :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.