Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1130. Got the call this morning.I decided to wait till Saturday morning to pick it up but my wife and I stopped to look at it tonight! :D Sorry for the crappy pics.Dark and cold by the time I got there!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks nice It would have been really hard to wait till Saturday to pick it up. Are you going to drive it as a daily driver or do you still have the bsp?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D It is taking a ton of will power to wait.My wife was surprised I said I will wait. I am trading the BSP.This one goes straight to the tinter to have the invisible bra installed the first of next week.I refuse to drive it till it I have "protection"
I don't drive to work much anymore because my wife and I work together so this xB will be a garage and fair weather baby!:p ;)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Congrats Blimey, how much are you paying for the clear bra. Heres our badge from our RS4, I just happen to go to the lot last Sunday and me and my son saw this single digit numbered car, we couldnt tell exactly wha it was, but it ended up being a 3. You did get the floor mats and rear bumper applique? Did you go for the pedals as well?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^I wonder where the #1 is?

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skeeter...wow #3.:eek:

The bra is going to be right at $500.This includes hood,full bumper,mirrors and I think partial leading edge of the roof.(not sure about the roof)

Not aware of the pedals.Looked normal to me.I remember seeing one of the original postings on Scion.com had a color keyed pedal but they quickly removed from the site.It does have the bumper applique and floormats.I think I will take the mats out. I normally run heavy rubber mats as "everyday".I don't think that metal plate will hold up very well even under the rubber mats.

Saturday will be debadging,hanging my TRD exhaust, remounting my ventvisors,putting in my silverstar headlight bulbs and putting in the armrest etc.Busy day :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats on the new RS.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Congrats Blimey, how much are you paying for the clear bra. Heres our badge from our RS4, I just happen to go to the lot last Sunday and me and my son saw this single digit numbered car, we couldnt tell exactly wha it was, but it ended up being a 3. You did get the floor mats and rear bumper applique? Did you go for the pedals as well?

damn skeeter... you got another RS... wow, how many do you have now??

·
Registered
362 Posts
I think he ONLY has 4... 2 RS1, 1 RS3 and now brand spanking new RS4....
When are you getting RS2 to make the complete set? :eek:

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Congrats on the RS4 man!

In the pic though, the woman doesn't look too pleased that you had to get out of the car and take the pic.......

Still though, CONGRATS YOU LUCKY SON OF A...........

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on the RS4 man!

In the pic though, the woman doesn't look too pleased that you had to get out of the car and take the pic.......

Still though, CONGRATS YOU LUCKY SON OF A...........

Thats my wife.She was "freezing cold". She didn't want to hang around looking at a car when it was cold out:rolleyes: She actually is good about the cars and drives a xA herself but she hates cold weather.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked it up....at 11:30 no joke #1130 @ 11:30.My wife sez we should playt the lottery.Took a couple picks in the service dept(it was raining)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! BIG, BIG Congratulations to you! I bet you are jumping off the walls, giddy with excitement! :D

Its pretty exciting.I just finished hanging my TRD exhaust on it and installing a bunch of my other odds and ends.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Thats my wife.She was "freezing cold". She didn't want to hang around looking at a car when it was cold out:rolleyes: She actually is good about the cars and drives a xA herself but she hates cold weather.

Believe me when I say I think most of us hate cold weather......I know I do, and right now there's LOTSA ICE EVERYWHERE

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Picked it up....at 11:30 no joke #1130 @ 11:30.My wife sez we should playt the lottery.Took a couple picks in the service dept(it was raining)

Good pics they show how the color changes at different angles.

Yeah ONLY 4, we have 2 RS1's a stick and a auto, the stick is going on the market soon as I get the cleared title in, 1 RS3 auto and now 1 RS4 stick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.