Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car came in yesterday, 2/14/06. I attempted to post the pics in here but then realized I have no photo editing software on my computer because I built it strictly for gaming and basic web browsing. So I uploaded the pics onto my webshots account and I can post the link to that.

http://community.webshots.com/album/547618274dyIKPj

if anyone can either edit these or tell me how I can get them posted in here that would be sweet but until then you guys gotta click on the link.

and now i'm off to drive around

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, wanna trade headrests? J/K. Can't wait to see it on some rims!

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice

omfg you live near me, you close to pepsi plant right? I'm near the north river hills dr park

I might be getting a xB (or the new civic) sometime in spring, i had test drives and quotes from burnsville toyota and walser toyota in bloomington

do you go to mnsc?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WOW!! That green is looking better and better!!!

That is a nice shade of green! I love green!!! It looks like a big green M&M!! :p

SHUT UP DION!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exeon yes i live right by the pepsi plant leme know if you want to come check it out sometime

yeah i'm hoping I can get some black - chrome lip 17's by the Ames, IA meet

glad you guys like it

·
Registered
501 Posts
That is a crazily cool looking color.

As though the xb isn't one of the most odd and attention getting vehicles on the road.......that color has got to turn some heads!

Congrats, I love it!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That is so awesome! I tried to talk my girlfriend into getting the RS3 but she's happy with her 06 Camry. Congratulations!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.