Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! This is my first post here at ClubxB, so I decided to show my box. Its a PW, lowered on Tein coilovers, with 17inch KMC rims. Im proud to say that I have the first xB with blue-dot tailights (commonplace on hot-rods). My rims are disgunstingly sunken, but im going to install spacers soon, so that should fix the problem.

Spacer test fitting.

Tailights

Shift knob

Rear

Front w/o Spacers

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME to Club xB mrgtr123!!!!!!!

Ooooh, blue dots, very nice! I haven't see those on an xB before, always on hot rods asyou posted.

All right! Give Blood, Play Hockey!!!!!!! Go SHARKS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all VERY much for the warm welcome! I dont have a 4-2-1 header, thats on my list of FUTURE mods. And, I got that shift knob from Autobacs in Yokosuka, Japan for ~25 bucks. For all who dont know, Autobacs is common in Japan like an AutoZone here, except they have REAL quality tuning parts from REAL quality brands. They sell everything a JDM car enthusiast would ever want, all in a local carparts store.

One more thing, I thought I'd share an interesting fact about myself. I'm only 15 years old, and very lucky to have that xB as my first car!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, those are some kewl shifter knobs!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Dont mind Dion ^^ that post was directed at me indirectly!! LOL

Hey where can someone buy those blue dots? I have a fellow club member doing his box like a Hot Rod, even has flames on it, he wants those. IF you dont mind!

COOL you're only 15 OMG what an awesome first car even if its white! ;) jk!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
actually....white comes before grey, grey is a secondary color.... :p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi and Welcome to clubxB - the beginning of a new addiction!

What a Hot PW!! The shifter rocks! Wish they made some cool stuff for automatics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.