·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
looks neet. 'white boi sid' -=]

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
and streamers.

no really tho, i like that ALOT more than the cheesy little flag from the mirror gig.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
tater... not not mexican?:eek:

i need one too, sid you should start marketing them. can i get a pointy little american flag one that same style? im just a good ole fashioned corn fed white boy.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I can do more. But this is just some left over sticker, that I sticked on some thin plastic. It actually has a lot of bubbles:eek:

now if someone has a nice printer, they can print it then laminate both side, then you can get those suction cups from 99cents store.
lemme see if I can redo it next week.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
Robert [screwbag] has a vinyl plotter, maybe ill make some stickers this weekend while everyone else is at nopi. ive love playing in his garage, with the vinyl plotter and the air brush toys.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn Sid that is tight... i want one also... lets all sport that... send me a good pic of it and i'll try to print it at work and laminate it also...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey ryan, I just took a pic off the google image. its already pixelated. find someone who is good in photoshoppe then work on it. if you've seen a wakaba it has black and white border. try to incorporate those with the flag. too bad I don't even know photoshoppe :eek: :eek: :(

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
sid, our marketing guys are busy with some proposals right now... i will hit them up when they finish.. in the mean time i will see what i can do myself, hopefully :D

so how about getting a pair of these...

pinoy air force ones... :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice! you just inspired me to design one! I did this off of the actual wakaba template. took me 10 min. check it out! its missing one star but hey.. no room for it lol.

second design

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i was just doing that samething but by hand and prolly scan it and print it... but yours looks better than mine...

just a suggestion, put the sun higher dont make the cut too low then put the 3rd star right on the bottom...

·
Registered
237 Posts
ok, another try... kinda rushed it but you get the idea.. when i have time, i might make it. I'll do some touch up here and there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.