Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a pin stripe on saturday!!!! i love it, it's my signature pink!!
I'm still getting use to it, what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Nice!

Love the Scion emblem on the end.

So do you have any other parts painted pink?

Or perhaps lights?
(If not check out Oznium.com they have pink LEDs and cathodes at a good price ;) )

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know that scion blister was different i thought. no pink in other places yet, i've only had it a month, but all the silver on the inside soon and the speedomoder and the thing beside it soon. and i want led's or led enhancements too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah were having the wheels striped like you said. hopefully soon, but it will prolly be when i paint the stuff on the inside, my stripe is just vinal, so i cant wait to do pink painting.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Fabulous! ;) Nice "girly" touch to your ride.

·
*FireWoman*
498 Posts
amber, love the pink stripe! I thought about doing pink also but my parents said it would be hard to sell if i decided too. lol I'm def not selling her, its an amazing car. Are you paint the inside silver pink? and where do you go to get something done like that? I really want to do that to my xb

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i am doing the inside silver pink to match, i dont know where to tell you to have it done, i have a friend that does painting and stuff for a living, so he's hooking it up. i've heard ppl doing model paint and airbrushing it on, ask around to be sure what is best. my pin stripe is vinal, so i can take it off whenever, you might let your rents know, it would prolly still sell, but i'm no car dealer so don't take my word for it :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the input guys!! ANy suggestions of what else i should do P!NK on the Exterior???? i fully appreciate all help, comments and suggestions!!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Thanks for the input guys!! ANy suggestions of what else i should do P!NK on the Exterior????
How about a vinyl overlay on the taillights? Kind of like the redout look, but with pink instead. Pink stem valve covers for the tires, and perhaps pink lugnuts? I can’t see your rims to well in the ‘pic. BTW, love the pinstripe on the tires idea.

Also, I would clear the corners on the headlights and add Silverstar bulbs. (Get rid of the orange.) You may be able to find pink bulbs to use instead of the Silverstars, but I’m not sure how street legal it would be.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.