Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm...where do i start? on Friday morning (4-21-06), my mom, little sister, and i woke up at 6am and left LA at 6:30. then we stop at my aunt's house in Hanford (about 20miles southwest of Fresno). pics at my aunt's house:

i killed a lot of bugs on the way.

then we visit my aunt's old dog.

so after we ate and talk, we finally left my aunt's house in Hanford to go to Sacramento at 3pm. we got to my another aunt's house in Elk Grove around 5:30pm. pics:

i killed more bugs, LOL!

next morning (4-22-07), this is the first thing i see when i wake up. good morning box! :D

after we ate, talk, do whatever, its time for the 1st Scion show at Folsom Lake Scion! pics:

i met EvilDave!!!

i even met Brad!

im sorry that i didnt meet this ClubxB'er. may i ask who are you? :)

my clean car! thanks to Mickael at Maita Scion for the free wash!!! :cool:

Internation CXT!!!

some vendor's xBs!

the GodFather's xB!

and his crazy bike!

hotbox05's xB and himself! :D

the ONLY xA there... :(

it was time for me to go. last shot of the event...

but before i leave, here is me with the Vault model!!! :eek: :D she is 23 and im 22, im surprised that she is shorter than me! :eek:

can anyone tell me who won? thanks and thanks for looking. enjoy! :D

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
team nvs won every trophy and 1 of the sound award kits.

dave won like three things , javier won twice , I won 2nd place sound , aaron's tc won like one or two thing , tesh the godfather won best of show.

it was a good meet.

glad to meet ya , sorry i was washin mah car when we did , lol .

u lucky sob got to take a picture with the lil hottie vault model , and i bet you got her number too. lucky dog :)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! i wish i have her #. but i heard that long distant relationships doesnt work out. oh well...

thanks for telling me who won. i wish there is a award such as "Longest drive to the meet" award. LOL! :D

Congrats to all who won!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Johnny,

Good to see you again!

I hope you had a good time up here, and that the drive home was an uneventful one!

See you at the next one!

·
Registered
920 Posts
awesome pictures johnny hey how many bugs did you kill in total count???? when you go on long trips like that get some blue tape and tape up your front end =)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks for Sharing the Pics Johnny! You da man!

·
Registered
659 Posts
J my boy great pics and that bs about long dissident relationships don't believe it My G/F lives in North Carolina 3000 miles away we've been seeing ea other for 7 years True It's always good to see you and Brad it's been much to long hope your in good health and spirits Peace out OMC:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.