Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked these up from Island Motor Sports on friday, installed them on Saturday and just got pulled over and got a window tint ticket. Oh well ive had them tinted for almost a year and a half it was overdue.
So what do you think?
I love the way they look :)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Lookin' good! Sorry about the tint ticket though. If it's illegal, it's illegal.

I just had mine re-done (part of my new look). the tint registers at 34%, and now with an eyebrow. :D Yes, that's #1 of about 4-5 things I'm doing for this year, and then saving for the ultimate xB for next year. lol

Really though, sorry to hear about the ticket...If you know someone, get it swapped out so you don't have to pay the ticket.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very sexy rims. Island Motorsports rocks. :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice rims, what are they?

sorry to hear about the ticket...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Any rubbing? What are you lowered on?
Yes they rub but i didnt remove enough material from the rear lip...it hits on really big bumps.
I have tanabe df210s for springs. I have a huge subbox in back so i had to put in those cheesy rubber spacers as a quick fix in the back until i can decide what i want to do for suspension
If you dont have 3 12s in the back you would be fine with those springs

·
Registered
410 Posts
sssssseeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
looks nice and i've been wondering what 40 series tires on 18s would look like on an xb. i have the same springs so it looks like it will work... thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts