Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
Look great, I didn't know he was selling them. Sweet wheels.
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Nice! If it wasn't for the fact that I wanted staggered width wheels, I would have gotten a set of those.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,553 Posts
ctruss,
glad everything went smooth!!!!
It really looks better on dark colored xBs.
hey, try to capture the rainbow prizm effect. theres an angle when viewed, really brings the wheels mesmerizing shine.

Hey Taz,
the wheels been on classified for the longest time. I did told you, but kept on double deciding if I'll let it go. At one time Sir is suppose to get it, but can't come up with the $$$.

Sir Brad,
If it weren't for the theme I'm going for, I'll keep it. and the fact I don't have the money to keep up with you guys:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Damn lookin good! I almost bought those from sid when he first put them up over a year ago! I like those wheels a lot, but not favorable enough offsets for me. Are you going to put a 25mm spacer in the rear? Looks awesome.

scotty
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
They look really good with the fender mirrors!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. These wheels really add some class to my car.

I was thinking about these wheels for a long time, I like low offsets as well, but they grew on me so I decided to buy them.

I want to add spacers to get them out to the fenders, but the tires are too big.

They have 215/45R17's on them and I am lowered 2.25" so they rub in the front a little.

Next spring when I throw the wheels back on my car I will order up a set of 205/45's or 205/40's to get enough clearance.
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
sid said:
Sir Brad,
If it weren't for the theme I'm going for, I'll keep it. and the fact I don't have the money to keep up with you guys:D
Money!?! I'm going thru a divorce and have kids, remember! LOL!

I still have a ton of parts that need installing.
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
ctruss said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. These wheels really add some class to my car.

I was thinking about these wheels for a long time, I like low offsets as well, but they grew on me so I decided to buy them.

I want to add spacers to get them out to the fenders, but the tires are too big.

They have 215/45R17's on them and I am lowered 2.25" so they rub in the front a little.

Next spring when I throw the wheels back on my car I will order up a set of 205/45's or 205/40's to get enough clearance.
I have found that 205/45s up front and 215/40 in back is a nice combo to run.

When I ran 205/40s, they were a tad bit too small, and thru the speedo off a bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
squirrel said:
I have found that 205/45s up front and 215/40 in back is a nice combo to run.

When I ran 205/40s, they were a tad bit too small, and thru the speedo off a bit.
Thanks. I'll probably be running 205/45's then.
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
ctruss said:
Thanks. I'll probably be running 205/45's then.
You're welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
sid said:
Hey Taz,
the wheels been on classified for the longest time. I did told you, but kept on double deciding if I'll let it go. At one time Sir is suppose to get it, but can't come up with the $$$.
I thought you had a done deal on these. Didn't you sell a set to Pat down in San Diego? Maybe those were the ones I was thinking of. Getting old sucks. They say the memory is the fist thing to go...I can't think of what the other thing is. :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top