Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, and girls, tell me what you think. I just got done doing them this morning. Took me about an hour and a half, a few booboos. And of course i had to do before and after.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Nice touch with the green reflective tape.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
looks kewl.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i appreciate all the pos feedback, i was hoping they would turn out well. Thanks goes out to the guy who thought of chrome coated bulbs!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
LOL, it almost looks like you said P.O.S feedback ;)

Love it...where did you get that reflective tape? or where can I get new reflectors in white for my black LED tails?

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, it almost looks like you said P.O.S feedback ;)

Love it...where did you get that reflective tape? or where can I get new reflectors in white for my black LED tails?
now we all know i meant positive...lol I got the tape fomr this site..They have all different colors..even one that is black and reflects white. like 10 bucks a roll but wrth it for what i wanted it. Aftermarketr light=100+, mine, 26 with bulbs. Love it.
http://www.identi-tape.com/hi-intensity.htm

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
anyone know the laws in cali, as far as if the reflector has to be a color??? cuz I'm really digging that black...

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i looked up dot regulations and i cant find a law restricting it to any color, just reflecting. That was just in the nationwide dot paperwork. Thats the best i could come up with so im just gonna run with it. Sir, yeah i really dug that black but of course not what i was going for.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I love the green on your car....VERY HOT...my car, however has the LED tails, and that red reflector looks ugly....will be nice to change it to black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.